Puttin’ Fore Paws is managed by a dedicated Volunteer Committee. We will have various on-site event execution positions available, but are currently seeking another animal lover to fulfill our social media management.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to (and lead) the development of a social media plan, to include: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Execution of all scheduled social media posts
- Responding to all inquiries on social media DMs, keeping response rate within 24hours of inquiry
o A package of information will be provided, and committee members will be available to assist with any questions the social media manager is unable to answer themselves
- On-site live coverage at the golf tournament
- Fulfilling the execution of all event sponsor posts required by contract
- Re-posts of any relevant content
Previous experience in Social Media management is preferred. Students are welcome and encouraged to apply for this volunteer opportunity.
Candidates must possess a dedication to animal welfare, and golf knowledge is preferred but not necessary.
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume and a short letter outlining their interest to: email@example.com